When you partner with Millennium, you’ll have access to the U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC) Logistics, Research and Engineering Directorate (LRED) contract which provides access to the following:
End Date: March 31, 2019
Awarding Agency: U.S. ARDEC Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
Contract Ceiling: N/A
The ARDEC LRED LCSD IDIQ provides support of ammunition and armament products for the Armament Research and Engineering Center (ARDEC) Enterprise and Systems Integration Center (ESIC), Logistics, Research, and Engineering Directorate (LRED).
The mission of the U.S. Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC) is to advance armament technologies and mature armament technologies for applications to fulfill military requirements. The Logistics, Research and Engineering Directorate (LRED) develops and delivers logistics technology, products, and services to the Warfighter for all Army armaments (gun, ammunition, fire control) and Army and US Marine Corps maintenance sets, kits, outfits, and tools. ARDEC LRED is headquartered at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
Prime Contractors under the LRED vehicle support Task Orders in the following functional areas:
- Management Support
- Logistics & Maintenance Engineering Support
- Publications, Content Management, and Provisioning Support
- New Equipment Training and Materiel Fielding
- Manpower, Personnel Integration (MANPRINT)/Human Systems Integration (HSI)
- Materiel Management
- Engineering support and advanced energetic materials development in support of weapons and ammunition in all phases of their life cycle
Task Order Types: Firm-Fixed Price
Our Point of Contact: