Solutions to Enhance Program Success
Millennium Corporation provides unrivaled experience with the latest Government policies and initiatives, and industry qualifications to address key business and mission issues. Millennium Corporation provides comprehensive Program and Project Management (P&PM) Services to a variety of government organizations. Our talented team combines unrivaled experience with the latest industry qualifications. We assist our clients at every step of the way, throughout the entire life-cycle of their program. Learn More
How We Can Help
Millennium Corporation Program Managers utilize experience-based decision making processes and risk management principles to deliver cost effective and high quality products. Millennium provides its customers with Program Management staff who have earned the highest levels of Department of Defense and PM certifications – including DAWIA Level III/II in Program Management and Project Manager Professional (PMP) – through both education, cross-functional team leadership and decades of hands on application to solve the most challenging management and technical issues. We have been entrusted to lead program support efforts for high visibility projects, to include Distributed Common Ground System – Army (DCGS-A), Army Terrestrial Sensors (TS), Army/DoD Biometrics, Program Executive Office Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (PEO IEWS), and HQ Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO CBD).
Our range of Program and Project Management Services include:
- ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
- Contract management, integrated master schedule, and milestone review experts with unparalleled experience to guide your program through the acquisition process.
- BUSINESS AND ANALYTICAL SUPPORT
- Budget experts and cost estimators that provide your program the financial guidance it needs to succeed from implementation to lifecycle conclusion.
- BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING
- Revamp your organization with our trademarked approach to Lean Six Sigma and Agile Methodologies to optimize program effectiveness.