Information Technology Consulting:
Solutions to Enhance Technology Performance
Serving as a trusted partner, Millennium Corporation brings a range of technology capabilities to help our clients address key business and mission issues. Millennium offers a wide range of services providing clients with IT management skills in support of their mission requirement. Millennium’s team can advise clients on how best to use information technology to meet their business objectives and mission objectives.
How We Can Help
Our team operates as Public Affairs Officials working hand and hand with the customer with implementation of CIO policies, standards and guidelines. We provide innovative strategic planning, consolidation and change management to optimize performance and successful architecture design while ensuring systems integrity and quality assurance. Our IT consultants manage the process behind planning, creating, testing, and deploying an information system through clearly defined and distinct work phases. We perform rigorous test and evaluation activities conducted to help shape sustainment planning for the lifecycle of a system, specific software or IT infrastructure.
Our range of Information Technology Consulting practice includes:
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Helping agencies achieve their missions through identifying the optimal future state of IT and managing portfolio of IT systems, aligned with mission needs.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY GOVERNACE, POLICY & PLANNING
- Partnering with our customers to address IT efficiency problems with reduction to cost, and increased innovation and agility. Providing Software Quality Assurance and Test services to help operational users best utilize software solutions.
- INFORMATION ASSURANCE
- Best practices assuring information and managing risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information for our customers. Leading the way in helping our clients transition from DIACAP to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.